- … slowly getting back into learning guitar!
– After getting tennis elbow from playing guitar (yea, it’s a thing), and going through physical therapy, I’m back starting to learn. I’m taking it slower this time, doing more stretching, and watching my form.
- … getting back into programming.
– I admit that I have been lax in updating my Make Me Smile and Inspire My Awesome apps. For me the programming bug comes and goes. Right now it’s back. The Make Me Smile update should be out in a few weeks.
- … getting back into the NFT and multiverse game.
– When the NFT craze hit a year ago I was all in. Then I wasn’t. Now I’m having a lot of fun learning, and even created a gallery of my NFTs thanks to oncyber.
I’m listening to:
Yacht Rock on SXM. No Shoes Radio was playing too much reggae.
Big Brother. Even I’m not sure why.
I’m Andy Labis. The cute thing around my neck is our dog, Milo. I sing dorky songs to my wife each morning before I go to work, and then I post some of them on YouTube. I’m also a writer, photographer, and iPhone app developer. For good measure I’m a Controller for a company that does interior construction.
As many a life has done, mine has taken many twists and turns, but thankfully I’ve found a wonderful woman to share my life with. I also have been blessed to have various outlets to share things I enjoy.
Thank you for visiting and enjoy exploring my universe!