- … testing my daily image posts at Image By Andy
– I posted my first NFT, Emerging From Snow, on my photography site, and have been posting pictures I have taken daily on the website and socials. So far I’m liking it, so I plan to keep the daily posts continuing!
- … patiently waiting on a biopsy result.
– I had this patch of weird skin on my leg. I said psoriasis based on pictures on the Internet, and my wife said, “You’re not a doctor.” Went to the doc who did a biopsy. She thought it was nothing, but the mind likes to go places it sometimes shouldn’t.
- … accepting some things need to be on hold for a few more weeks.
– Some life changes are happening in the next couple of weeks. They are things of a higher priority, so some other plans must wait.
- … purging.
I’m listening to:
I’m Andy Labis. The cute thing around my neck is our dog, Milo. I sing dorky songs to my wife each morning before I go to work, and then I post some of them on YouTube. I’m also a writer, photographer, and iPhone app developer. For good measure I also pretend I’m a Senior Accountant.
As many a life has done, mine has taken many twists and turns, but thankfully I’ve found a wonderful woman to share my life with. I also have been blessed to have various outlets to share things I enjoy.
Thank you for visiting and enjoy exploring my universe!