- … working on my next 1,000 songs!
– On my Songs By Andy YouTube page, I posted my 1,000 song. It was a compilation of many songs over the 5 years I’ve been posting them. Now I’m looking forward to the next 1,000!
- … figuring out how to be a Controller
– I was promoted at my day job! Yay, me! As happens there is that phase of “imposter syndrome.” I remind myself that any time you start something new, well, you are an imposter.
- … liking our balcony.
– I’m realizing I like two things, a water view, or a balcony view of the world below. Though our balcony isn’t a high floor, it affords the view of people not always knowing you are, hmm, observing them. That’s a good word – observing.
- … liking the beginning of barrel-aged season.
– One of my favorite breweries, Revolution Brewery, began the release of their Deep Wood series. I will say that Deth’s Tar is a fantastic run for 2021, as is Cafe Deth. I didn’t care that much for Deth by Raspberry. I thought is was a little too much raspberry, but to each their own. Can’t wait for December and Straight Jacket!.
I’m listening to:
I’m Andy Labis. The cute thing around my neck is our dog, Milo. I sing dorky songs to my wife each morning before I go to work, and then I post some of them on YouTube. I’m also a writer, photographer, and iPhone app developer. For good measure I also pretend I’m a Controller for a company that does interior construction.
As many a life has done, mine has taken many twists and turns, but thankfully I’ve found a wonderful woman to share my life with. I also have been blessed to have various outlets to share things I enjoy.
Thank you for visiting and enjoy exploring my universe!