- … wondering what my 1,000th songs should be about.
– On my Songs By Andy YouTube page, I am closing in on song number 1,000. I really can’t believe I’ve been doing it this long, and wonder if I should make a special song, or just wing it.
- … getting ready for change.
– Alright, on this one I can’t say too much except there have been a lot of changes in my day job lately, and I have to be ready.
- … liking our balcony.
– I’m realizing I like two things, a water view, or a balcony view of the world below. Though our balcony isn’t a high floor, it affords the view of people not always knowing you are, hmm, observing them. That’s a good word – observing.
- … getting ready for barrel-aged beer season.
– One of my favorite breweries, Revolution Brewery, announced their Deep Wood series for the end of 2021 and beginning of 2022. As a fan of anything barrel-aged, it’s time to budget for some large beer purchases soon.
I’m listening to:
I’m Andy Labis. The cute thing around my neck is our dog, Milo. I sing dorky songs to my wife each morning before I go to work, and then I post some of them on YouTube. I’m also a writer, photographer, and iPhone app developer. For good measure I also pretend I’m a Controller for a company that does interior construction.
As many a life has done, mine has taken many twists and turns, but thankfully I’ve found a wonderful woman to share my life with. I also have been blessed to have various outlets to share things I enjoy.
Thank you for visiting and enjoy exploring my universe!