- … updating my Make Me Smile app!
– This project is taking a while as I’m also learning SwiftUI in the process.
- … wishing I didn’t live in the Midwest of the United States.
– Winter was calm until about three weeks ago. The brutal cold and constant snow almost has me ready to finally try to convince my wife to move somewhere warmer.
- … learning to play guitar.
– I wish my ring finger was longer so the C chord was easier to master.
- … enjoying the smell of Hinoki.
I’m listening to:
Baking shows on Netflix
The Practice: Shipping Creative Work by Seth Godin
I’m Andy Labis. The cute thing around my neck is our dog, Milo. I sing dorky songs to my wife each morning before I go to work, and then I post some of them on YouTube. I’m also a writer, photographer, and iPhone app developer. For good measure I also pretend I’m a Senior Accountant.
As many a life has done, mine has taken many twists and turns, but thankfully I’ve found a wonderful woman to share my life with. I also have been blessed to have various outlets to share things I enjoy.
Thank you for visiting and enjoy exploring my universe!